If you are eligible (you are a Durham county resident or Durham Public Schools high school graduate), in order to be considered for the grant you must submit the following documents:
- Grant Application (Students with an outstanding account balance owed to the college should contact the Business Office at 919-536-7201 prior to submitting this grant application);
- Continuing Education Course Registration form; and
- Required prerequisite documents as outlined under each progam.
Note: Students may apply for one grant per year.
Return completed application packets to the reception desk at one of these Durham Tech locations:
- Main Campus: Corporate Education Center, 1637 East Lawson Street, Durham, NC 27703 (919-536-7222, ext. 4011);
- Durham Tech's Corporate Education and Small Business Center, located on the third floor of the SOUTHBank Building: 400 W. Main Street 3rd Floor, Durham, NC 27701(919-536-7239 ext 4505);
- Duke Street North (DSN: Duke Street North, 3404 N. Duke Street, Durham, NC 27704)
- Northern Durham Center (NDC: 2401 Snow Hill Road, Durham, NC 27712 (919-536-7240, ext. 4405); or
- Orange County Campus: 525 College Park Road, Hillsborough, NC 27278 (919-536-7238, ext. 4203).