- Must have graduated from a Durham Public Schools high school or is currently a Durham County resident.
- Grant applies to identified programs; student must provide the specified admissions documents to be considered for acceptance.
Note: Students are eligible to receive one grant per 12-month cycle.
Unless otherwise indicated within the Continuing Education program description, the application deadline for ConnectFunds is the same date as the registration deadline.
- BioWork Next Generation
- Central Sterile Processing
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Construction: Construction I (fall) and Construction II (spring)
- Culinary Arts Career Training Program
- Dialysis Technician
- EKG Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Initial Provider
- Esthetician Technology (fall)
- Fire Academy
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Assistant I
- Nursing Assistant I Refresher
- Nursing Assistant II
- START: Careers in Hotel and Lodging
Learn how to apply.