Student Forms and Transcript Requests

Doc e Fill Forms:

Use your ConnectMail/Sakai username and password to log in to the system.

eforms login

This system allows you to store and track your forms all in one place. We will continue to convert appropriate student forms into Doc e Fill forms for your convenience.

  • Change of Address – Not sure what address we have in our system? Check under "My Profile" in WebAdvisor to ensure your address is correct.
  • Change of Name
  • Change Academic Program
  • Audit Request – AU: Course Audit. The special grade of AU is assigned when a student enrolls in and regularly attends a course on a noncredit basis. Enrollment is subject to space availability and the program director's prior approval. The audit student, like the credit student, is subject to Durham Tech's attendance policy. The student may not change from credit-to-audit or audit-to-credit status after the first 10 calendar days of the semester. Students may not audit Developmental Education courses.
  • Enrollment Verification – This form provides verification of your enrollment at Durham Technical Community College to another institution. Requests for verification will be processed and mailed within five (5) working days on official paper. Students who require additional documentation to be included with the verification must submit the additional documentation to the Student Information and Records Office, Wynn Center, room 1203.
  • Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – The form is in Doc e Fill and the policy is in the Policy and Procedure section.
  • BankMobile Card – If you did not receive a refund selection kit in the mail, please complete this form.
  • Student Withdrawal
  • Student Grievance – This form has been moved from eforms to this link.
  • Summer Term Financial Aid Intent
  • Faculty Scholarship Application and Instructor Recommendation forms
  • Request for Change Year of Plan of Study (UT Students Only)

Other Online Forms:

Other Student Forms:

These are not online forms yet although they can be filled out online and saved to your computer.

If you have questions about these forms, you can visit the Student Information and Records Office, Wynn Center, room 1203 or call 919-536-7200, ext. 1810.