Your are the difference. Believe it.
Your gift provides tangible resources that enable our students and faculty to do great things. Partners in Achievement support innovation, experiential learning and research, and collaboration on projects that better our shared community.
- Scholarships for students to support their educational goals
- Need-based grants to keep students in school and on the path to graduation
- Professional development for faculty and staff to advance their industry knowledge
- Grants to pilot or scale projects that demonstrate promise in supporting student success
“I believe in our students, and I want them to take part in the growth happening around us. Expanding our program will offer this opportunity. Growth will provide more work-based learning opportunities for students so they can build relationships with local employers and find long-term employment.”
Strong families strengthen our community.
“My mom worked so hard to get her degrees, and she’s inspired me to do the same thing.”
William Lewis Smallwood, III
Help us grow.
- 89% of graduates stay in NC and stimulate the economy
- #1 in graduate wages among NC community colleges
- 15,275 Curriculum, Continuing, and Corporate Education students served
- 108 degree and certifiate programs
- 54% studenst receive some type of financial aid