Students who accept assistance from the Single Parent Program are required to:
- Meet with the Single Parent Program coordinator at the beginning of the semester.
- Fulfill all requirements of their classes.
- Contact the coordinator if they are having difficulty meeting class requirements
- Contact the coordinator about any changes to their class schedule or childcare arrangements.
- Complete and return all requested paperwork and forms by their deadlines.
Students who do not fulfill their responsibilities may be denied Single Parent Program assistance for at least one subsequent semester.